Permian Basin in the US – Oil & Gas Basin Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
Global Data’s new report, “Permian Basin in the US – Oil & Gas Basin Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” analyzes the recent activities in the Permian Basin and its emerging plays. The report details the operational activities in the basin, analyzing drilling activities and cost trends. The research also provides information on production trends in the Permian Basin with forecasts to 2020. It analyzes the competitive landscape of the Permian Basin, detailing operations of the major oil and gas companies. It also details the merger and acquisition activities in the Permian Basin.
- Details of the major companies in the Permian Bassin by acreage and by production
- Permian Basin production trends by county and also expected production from 2011-2020
- Energing shale plays in this Permian Basin are discussed.
- Cost per well and costs of finding and development in the Permian Basin are discussed
- Permian Basin rig count by period and county are detailed
- nformation on the major mergers and acquisitions in the Pemian Basin
- Analysis of the operations of major companies in the Permian Basin, such as Occidental, Chevron, Apache, Concho and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about into the reserves , production , investments and other developments in the Permian Bain
- Understand the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry in the US by understanding the role of Permian Basin in the energy industry of the country
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about this basin
- Understand trends and activities in the Permian Basin
- Understand the market positioning of the major players in this basin
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.