This report analyzes how aerospace companies’ procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2011–2012. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
China, India and the Middle East are predicted to be the fastest growing emerging markets for the aerospace industry. The expansion of business activities in emerging markets combined with strong economic growth, changing consumer lifestyles and a rise in disposable income has increased the levels of domestic and international air travel. Consequently, aerospace manufacturing processes have grown across numerous emerging countries.
The majority of aerospace industry buyer respondents will be increasing procurement expenditure over the next 12 months. The average size of the annual procurement budgets of for aerospace industry buyer respondents is US$XX million.
Overall, XX% of respondents from the aerospace industry buyer segment agree that in order to maintain and win their business, suppliers will have to improve customer service.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 295 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent Director and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa & Middle East
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments
- Key topics covered include aerospace industry buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities for the aerospace industry, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12-24 months
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
Reasons to Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of aerospace industry buyers
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)