Explosives Trace Detection (ETD): Technologies & Global Market 2013-2020
Published: Sep 2013 - Pages: 489 - Report code: ASDR-19002
Explosives Trace Detection (ETD): Technologies & Global Market - 2013-2020
2013 Global Market Share By Country/Region
The multibillion dollar Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) market is to undergo an accelerated growth period driven by:
- No competitive explosives and narcotics trace detection modality on the horizon
- Oil-gas industry security
- China’s massive investments in new airports and public security
- The turmoil in the Arab world
- The Indian Government counter terror investments
- Scheduled US legislation enforcing 100% cargo screening on all passenger flights.
The Explosives Trace Detection (ETD): Technologies & Global Market 2013-2020 report, segmented into 45 sub-markets, offers for each sub-market 2011-2012 data, as well as 2013-2020 forecast and analysis. In 489 pages, 119 tables and 136 figures, the report analyzes and projects the market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Vertical submarkets (e.g., Transportation security, Secured facilities Security)
- National and regional markets (U.S., Europe, China, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Latin America, ROW)
- ETD sales vs. upgrade, consumables and service revenues
- Sales by product configuration (hand-held, table-top and other detectors)
- Major ETD vendors (profiles , products and prices) including: Auto Clear US (Formerly Control Screening LLC), Biosensor Applications AB, DetectaChem, LLC, Electronic Sensor Technology, Hitachi, Ltd, ICx Technologies (Flir), Ion Applications, Inc., Ketech Defence, Mistral Security, Inc, Morpho Detection Inc., NUCTECH Co. Ltd, Red X Defense, SCANNA MSC Ltd., Scent Detection Technologies, Scintrex Trace, Sibel Ltd, Smiths Detection, Syagen Technology, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Westminster International Ltd.
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors,)
- Recent U.S. government contracts with ETD suppliers (including general terms & conditions, price lists and more): Control Screening LLC, Federal Resources Supply Co., ICx Technologies Inc., Implant Sciences Corp, Laurus Systems Inc., Morpho Detection, Security 20/20 Inc., Security Detection, Smiths Detection, Treasure Electronics, Inc., Veteran Corps Of America, Winvale Group.
- Contact info of more than 550 potential ETD customers (authorized air-cargo screening facilities)
- Current and pipeline ETD technologies Including: Ion Mobility Spectroscopy (IMS), ChemiLuminescence (Thermal Energy Analyzers), Electron Capture Detectors (ECD), Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), Nanotechnology-enabled Technologies for Explosives Detection, Advanced Sample Collection, Dual Sensor ETD Technology, , Chemical Warfare and Narcotics Trace Detectors, Receptor-based Technologies, Molecularly Imprinted Polymers, Nano-mechanical Sensors, Electronic Nose, Silica Micro-cantilever, Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering, Protein Coated Carbon Nanotubes, Piezo-resistive Polymer Cantilever, Inkjet Based Wireless ETD Sensor, Amino-silane Coated Nanowires Arrays, Free-surface Microfluidic Control of Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, Molecularly Imprinted Polymers, Cantilever Nano Mechanical Sensors, Sensor Array and Neural Network, Temperature-Stepped Desorption, UV-PLF, Non-Contact Explosives Harvesting, Pulsed-Ultraviolet Laser Raman Spectroscopy, Nanowire-Nano-cluster Hybrids, Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), MEMS-Based Explosive Particle Detection, Remote Particle Stimulation, Laser Vaporization.
- Business opportunities
- Product prices
- Competitive Analysis & SWOT analysis
Purchase this Report
Homeland Security Research
Global Market Research
Global Market Research