The report delves deeper into the quantitative aspect of the hydroponics market. The overall market figures have been estimated on the basis of key geographies (viz. the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA), and key crop types (viz. Tomato, Cucumber, Pepper, Lettuce and others). The report provides market figures in terms of crop value and the land under hydroponics cultivation, mapped across the key geographies and crop type both.
The research study has modeled the analysis for emerging new market with India as a subject and therefore, has a dedicated segment for opportunity evaluation for Indian hydroponics market. The chapter entails a comprehensive SWOT analysis for hydroponics in India, to provide detailed insights regarding the present industry situation in the country. The result of a thorough market analysis and the perception of hydroponics in the country, both from the supplier and buyer’s point of view has led to the compilation of the Indian Hydroponic Market Opportunity Evaluation.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the driving factors for the global Hydroponics market through 2015 to 2020?
- Which factors need to be addressed for wide scale adoption of hydroponics through the forecast years?
- Why should new entrants invest in Hydroponics irrespective of the high upfront cost when compared to conventional farming practices?
- Which crop type will hold dominant share in the global hydroponics market value by 2020?
- Which region will be exhibiting the fastest growth through 2015 to 2020?
- How will the Indian Hydroponics market evolve through 2015 to 2020?