Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry
Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
The Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, Brazilís defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -3.68%, decreasing from US$37.1 billion in 2011 to US$31.9 billion in 2015
- Brazilís military expenditure, valued at US$31.9 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$41.1 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 4.34% over the forecast period
- Brazilian military expenditure will be driven by the modernization of defense systems, development of indigenous defense capabilities, and large defense procurement projects
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure military satellite, border surveillance and detection, fighters and multi-role aircraft, conventional and nuclear submarines, and C4ISR systems
This report offers detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Brazilian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countryís expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porterís Five Force analysis of the Brazilian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countryís imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Brazilian defense industry.
- It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Brazilian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porterís Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report