The fire protection systems (FPS) play crucial role preventing the fire hazards. The increased risk of fire accidents is driving the demand for fire protection systems market globally. The fire protection systems market has experienced continuous advancement in fire protection technology. The FPS manufacturers are investing significant amounts on R&D, and are offering innovative and efficient fire protection products to the customers.
The well integration of fire protection products offers reliable fire protection against fire accidents. Nowadays, the FPS providers are offering automated fire protection systems, which offer quick fire detection, extinguishing, and preprogrammed responding that helps in minimizing the fire damage risk. Government mandates to install fire protection systems, increasing fire protection expenditure from enterprise segment, and technological innovations in equipment are driving the overall fire protection market.
The global FPS market size valued at $33,589.25 million in 2013 and it is projected to grow further at a CAGR of 11.53% in the forecasted period of 2014 to 2020. The fire protection systems are becoming an inevitable part of any construction. Due to the increasing risk of fire accidents in the buildings, the governments of many countries have altered their FPS rules and done installation of FPS a mandate. This has resulted in the upsurge of FPS demand globally.
The fire risk prone sectors such as manufacturing, energy & power, oil-gas-mining, and many others put emphasis on installation of full proof prevention and protection systems. Therefore it is estimated that in the coming years the FPS market will have very good prospect in the sectors such as consumer goods and retail buildings, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and power, and transportation and logistics, among others. Fire protection products turning out to be user friendly, the systems operations become auto-operated and interfaces have become simpler to handle, the system providers have good business prospect in the market.
The major players in this market include Gentex Corporation (U.S.), Halma PLC (U.K.), Hochiki Corporation (Japan), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany), Tyco (Switzerland), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), VT MAK (U.S.). This research report provides an overview, market study and segmentation based on various technologies, products, services, verticals, and geography for fire protection systems market. Furthermore, the report gives detailed analysis on global trends and forecasts, and competitive landscape.
Scope of the report
The research report categorizes the FPS market based on the analyses of different technologies, products, services, verticals, and regions.
Based on Technology
- The FPS market is segmented on the basis of fire prevention and protection technique. It includes active and passive fire protection.
Based on Products
- The FPS market is segmented on the basis of products: fire detection, fire management, fire analysis, and fire response.
Based on Services
- The overall market is segmented on the basis of services such as introduction engineering services, , installation and design, service and maintenance, and managed services among others.
Based on Verticals
- The FPS market is segmented on the basis of various application verticals such as academia and institutional, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), consumer goods and retail, energy and power, government, healthcare, manufacturing, oil, gas and mining, and transportation and logistics among others.
Based on Geography
- The market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW regions.