Doric Asset Finance Completes Project Financing Of $91 Million For Two Solar PV Projects In Provence, France - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Doric Asset Finance has completed project financing for two grid connected solar photovoltaic (PV) projects in France for $91 million. The projects are planned to become operational in 2011 and are owned by Doric’s third renewable energy fund ‘Doric Solar Provence’. Enfinity NV will manage and operate the power plants and the non-recourse debt financing will be provided by Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale (Nord/LB).
With this deal, Doric Asset Finance aims to diversify its renewable energy portfolio and take advantage of solar PV feed-in tariffs in France.
The scope of the report includes -
- Tkey Features of the Solar Power Plants "Lavansol M7’ and ‘Lavansol II’
- Comparable acquisitions to that of Doric asset Finance in France in the Solar PV Market
- The Solar PV Market France -Historical and Forecast Installed Capacity 2001-2020
- Feed in Tariffs for the Development of Solar PV in France
- Renewable Portfolio of Doric Asset Finance
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reasons for capitalizing on the Solar PV Market in France. It will allow the reader to -
- Understand the Trends followed in the Solar PV Market and Installed capacity in France
- Understand the Government Support and Incentives provided for Solar PV in France
- Develop an understanding about the key investments of Doric Asset Finance in Renewables Sector
- Understand the Comparitive Investments by other utilities in Solar PV in France
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.