Enercon To Invest $300m For Wind Power Project In Pennsylvania, US - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Enercon LLC announced it was investing between $200m and $300m for the construction and development of an onshore wind power project in Packer Township, Pennsylvania, the US. The company has received the approval for construction of the power plant.
The most important factor behind the investment in the wind plant in the US is the prevalent interest rates for project financing and growth of the wind energy sector in the future
The scope of the report includes -
- The Project Finance in the Wind Energy Market in the US
- Comparable acquisitions to that of Enercon in the Wind Energy Market in the US
- The US Wind Energy Market -Historical and Forecast Installed Capacity 2001-2015
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reasons for capitalizing on the wind energy market in US. It will allow the reader to -
- Understand the Trends followed in the Project Financing in the Wind Energy Market in the US
- Understand the Capacity in the US for Wind Energy
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.