The Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014-19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Canada.
The Canadian defense budget, which values US$17 billion in 2014, is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.35% during the forecast period and reach US$17.2 billion by 2019. Defense expenditure that amounted to 1% of GDP in 2014 is expected to fall to 0.8% by 2019 due to budget cuts.
Reasons To Buy
"The Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Canada defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Canada defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Canada defense industry.
Purchase this Report
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.