This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014-19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Egyptian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Egypt.
The Egyptian defense industry, valued at US$5.2 billion in 2014, is anticipated to record a CAGR of 9.51% over the forecast period, to reach US$8.5 billion by 2019. Additionally, being a major non-NATO ally of the US, Egypt has been receiving Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for the last three decades, amounting to US$1.3 billion per year, which requires the country to spend the entire amount on purchasing military equipment from American contractors.
Reasons To Buy
"The Egyptian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Egypt defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Egypt defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Egypt defense industry.