This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014-19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in South Korea.
The South Korean defense industry is among the largest in Asia with an allotted budget of US$33.2billion in 2014, and spending registered a CAGR of 5.66% during the review period. With the threat posed by North Korea catalyzing defense spending, South Korea’s defense expenditure is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.53% to reach US$47.2 billion in 2019.
Reasons To Buy
"The South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the South Korea defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the South Korea defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the South Korea defense industry.