Global Fuel Cell Market by Technology, Application, Type, Geography, Fuel, Installation, Trends and Forecasts (2011 2016)
Global fuel cell market reached 0.14 million unit shipments in 2010 from mere 11 thousand units in 2007. During this period, shipments grew by CAGR of 132% and are further expected to rise by 115% CAGR from 2011 to 2016. The global fuel cell market which was at $650 million in 2010 will be at $1.6 billion in the year 2016.
The report Global Fuel Cell Market by Technology, Application, Component, Installation, Cost, Geography, Trends and Forecasts (2011 2016) highlights market trends, opportunities, and inhibitors. It divides global fuel cell market into geographies, technologies/types, applications, and fuel used and forecasts each market till 2016 in terms of quantity, capacity, and value. The report also discusses about the cost structure, investments, and policies and regulations. Some geographic markets which are pioneers in fuel cell manufacturing and research activities such as U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, and South Korea are analyzed in detail and depth.
This report breaks the global fuel cell market into four major segments, i.e. geographies, applications, technologies/types, and fuel used. Each market is analyzed in terms of unit shipments, MW capacity and value, and forecasted for 2011-2016.
Geography: North America, Europe, and Asia and major countries in those regions such as U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, and South Korea
Application: Stationary, transportation, and portable
Technology/Type: Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC), Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC), Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC), Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell (PAFC) etc.
Fuel used: Hydrogen, Methanol, Natural Gas/Methane, Anaerobic Digester Gas/Biogas etc.
The intended audiences will be
- Fuel cell manufacturers
- Fuel cell material suppliers
- Institutional investors/shareholders
- Research companies
- National and local governments
- Environmental research institutes
- Renewable energy stakeholders especially solar and wind energy
- Automotive manufacturers
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
- We provide 10% customization. It will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
- Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Purchase this Report