“The Future of Upstream South Africa Oil and Gas Markets to 2015- Forecasts and Analysis of South Africa Oil Fields, Blocks, Production, Reserves and Companies” is a complete source of information and analysis on South Africa exploration and production industry. It provides insights and forecasts of fields, blocks, production and reserves. It also provides country level oil and gas production forecast to 2015.
Major oil and gas producing companies and their strategies are also provided. Planned fields, and key exploration activities are also detailed. The report also updates the major deals and events in the industry from early 2009.
• Country Production Forecast to 2015
• Field wise Oil and Gas Production
• Company wise Oil and Gas Production
• Country Upstream Market Structure
• Field Details- Operator, Ownership and Commencement
• Exploration Block Details
• Latest Industry News
Reasons to buy
• Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
• Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on oil and gas fields and forecasted production information
• Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset information
• Detailed Market Shares, company wise production and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
• Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses