Due to the global shortage of the traditional materials, there has been an increasing need for alternative materials that are cost effective as well as environmentally friendly. The coming years represent a huge potential for composites materials that help lower carbon emissions and achieve cost savings.
The new report calculates that the global composites market will be worth $70.16bn by the end of 2014. We predict strong growth in both developed and developing nations. The recovering global economy, technological innovations and the fast development of emerging economies are lifting the sectors that account for the majority of composite consumption: automotive, aviation and energy. Factors limiting the extent to which composites are consumed include the high cost of production for carbon fibre.
The constant striving for increased fuel-efficiency in the automotive sector has resulted in a dramatic increase in the consumption of composites. We predict strong growth for this submarket over the coming years. Composites such as carbon fibre have an attractive combination of properties, including being incredibly strong despite their lightweight. The new report forecasts that the innovations by both composite producers and composite consuming sectors will result in a healthy growth in the size of the composites market.
How this 209 page report will inform you:
View global composites market; forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
The report provides 169 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future composites prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the composites sector.
View 4 exclusive expert company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind.
- Mr Chris Gear, VP Global Engineering and Senior Technical Fellow, GKN Aerospace
- Mr Damian Bannister, Director of Innovation Products and Solutions, Gurit Holding
- Mr Yosuke Washitake, Senior Researcher, Kuraray Co Ltd.
- Jushi Group Co Ltd.
Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets by fibre type and end-use sectors from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the composites industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Carbon Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Glass Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Aramid Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Aviation Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Energy Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting Goods Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Construction Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Marine Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Other Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
Understand the prospects for the leading national composites markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 12 leading national markets plus the rest of the world market.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the composites industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View the reports assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 11 leading composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Owens Corning
- Asahi Fibreglass Company
- China Fibreglass Company
- PPG Industries
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
- Chongqing Polycomp
- Braj Binani Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the composites market
The Composites Market 2014-2024: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP) report provides impartial composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
The new research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
How the The Composites Market 2014-2024: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP) report can benefit you
The new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the The Composites Market 2014-2024: Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) & Aramid Fibre (AFRP). Avoid missing out – order our report now.