The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Leading Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Support (ES) and Protection (EP)
Published: Oct 2014 - Pages: 319 - Report code: ASDR-159261
The global electronic warfare (EW) market is currently going through a period of growth, as many countries are realising its benefits and attempting to expand their capabilities therein. There has also been a significant R&D effort in all three submarkets, with attack in particular expected to undergo significant growth. European and Northern American markets will keep contracting throughout the period, with the BRICS and other Southeast Asian countries moving in to take larger shares of the market due to their commitment to modernisation, military expansion, as well as current and future security requirements. This report has assessed that the global electronic market will reach $13.72bn in 2014.
Why you should invest in The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Support (ES) and Protection (EP)
What is the future of the electronic warfare market? The new reports comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 326 page report will inform:
View global electronic warfare market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed national and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the marketís commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2014-2024, this new study brings together current market data, and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Our report provides 185 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the developing trends in the evolving electronic warfare market space.
See 2 exclusive expert interviews underpinning the analysis
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry.
- Ioannis Vagias, Radar Lecturer at Cranfield University
- Andrew Dunn, Vice President, Business Development, Exelis Integrated Electronic Warfare Systems
Discover sales predictions for the key electronic warfare submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the electronic warfare industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 3 key submarkets.
- Electronic Attack (EA)
- Electronic Support (ES)
- Electronic Protection (EP)
Understand the prospects for the leading national electronic warfare markets
- Learn about the market potential for electronic warfare companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Korea
- (Plus the a Rest of the World Forecast)
You will be able to examine detailed tables of 120+ significant electronic warfare contracts, projects & programmes.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology. This provides a thorough assessment of the current state of the electronic warfare market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain
- Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be.
- Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the electronic warfare Market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. See the new reports assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading electronic warfare companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- Airbus Defence & Space
- BAE Systems plc
- Boeing Defense, Space, and Security (BDS)
- Chemring Group plc
- Cobham plc
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc (ATK)
- Elbit Elisra (Elbit Systems Ltd)
- Exelis, Inc. (ITT Exelis)
- Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Selex E.S. (Finmeccanica S.p.A)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Electronic Warfare market
With the independent business intelligence found only in our work The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Support (ES) and Protection (EP) you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
This study is consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from two exclusive interviews with Cranfield University and Exelis are included in the report. The research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Support (ES) and Protection (EP) report can benefit you:
This new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the electronic warfare market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Donít miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the electronic warfare sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Leading Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Support (ES) and Protection (EP).
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research
Global Market Research