The global homeland security market is currently going through tremendous change, with many countries transitioning from purely physical defensive capabilities, to broader security frameworks that often have cybersecurity at their core. Although Europe and North America have struggled in recent years due to budget cuts and investment limitations, the next ten years will undoubtedly witness their reassertion as prime markets, while elsewhere in Asia and the Middle East, numerous off-the-shelf purchases of advanced technologies will provide manufacturers and integrators with numerous opportunities. Altogether these factors will ensure that 2014’s $238bn global homeland security market will only further develop as time goes on, and lead to a much more diverse environment in the future.Why you read the Homeland Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Public Safety, Intelligence, Infrastructure, Border, Cybersecurity, Maritime, Aviation, CBRN, Mass Transit:
What is the future of the Homeland Security Market? The new reports comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 584 page report will provide key information which will benefit you in the following way:View global Homeland Security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market’s commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment.Our report provides 511 tables, charts and graphs
- In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2014-2024, this new study brings together current market data, and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.See exclusive report interviews with thought leaders
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Homeland Security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Haim Delmar, Vice President, C4ISR and Homeland Security, Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Sally Nordeen, Strategic Accounts Leader – Infrastructure Protection and Field Operations, Morpho Detection
- Nick Booth, Sales and Marketing Manager, Blighter Surveillance Systems
- What are the dynamics of the Homeland Security sector? How will regional and national markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 9 key submarkets. These forecast are presented at the global level and also for each of the 25 leading national markets, providing unprecedented granularity with 225 distinct market spaces individually forecast
Understand the prospects for the leading national Homeland Security markets– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Public Safety
- Mass Transit
- Learn about the market potential for Homeland Security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 25 leading national markets, each broken down by the 9 submarkets: revealing 225 discrete market forecasts for you to study.
Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- (Plus the a Rest of the World Forecast)
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of 314 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
Identify who the leading companies are in the Homeland Security Market
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View the new reports assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Homeland Security market
- Axis Communications AB
- BAE Systems plc
- Boeing Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- G4S plc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc
- Leidos (SAIC)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Raytheon Company
- SAFRAN S.A.
- Thales Group
The Homeland Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Public Safety, Intelligence, Infrastructure, Border, Cybersecurity, Maritime, Aviation, CBRN, Mass Transit, provides extensive security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.What makes this report unique?
The new report is consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews are included in the report. The new research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024How the Homeland Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Public Safety, Intelligence, Infrastructure, Border, Cybersecurity, Maritime, Aviation, CBRN, Mass Transit can benefit you.
The new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Homeland Security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Homeland Security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order the Homeland Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Public Safety, Intelligence, Infrastructure, Border, Cybersecurity, Maritime, Aviation, CBRN, Mass Transit.