Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020
“Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the major companies involved in inverter production and provides revenue forecasts up to 2020 in the global PV inverters market.
The report provides in depth analysis of the competitive landscape, key trends, market forces, average inverter price, revenue and growth opportunities in the global PV inverter market. The report analyzes revenue share by region, key countries and major policies influencing PV inverters market. The study provides detailed analysis on price and revenue forecasts for key countries namely Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Czech Republic, the US, Canada, India, China and Japan. The report provides production share of major companies such as SMA Solar, KACO new energy, Fronius, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Sputnik Engineering, Ingeteam, Power-One, Elettronica Santerno, KOSTAL Solar and many others.
From being an emerging fuel source 20 years ago, solar PV has transformed into a commercially viable energy generating technology in over forty countries, thanks to technological advances and the availability of more effective and reliable equipment and machinery. The global solar PV market is expanding rapidly, with PV installations growing by 79% in 2010 over 2009. Global solar PV installed capacity increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 55.3% from 2001 to 2010.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s Team of industry experts.
The report analyses market forces for PV inverter market. Its scope includes -
- Historical and forecast statistics on the global solar PV market from 2001 to 2020.
- Information on technology and cost analysis of a solar PV inverter.
- key countries such as Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Czech Republic, the US, Canada, India, China and Japan.
- Historical and forecast price and revenue from 2005-2020.
- Analysis of key trends, drivers, restraints and opportunities in major markets.
- Market scenario by grid connectivity in key markets.
- Details major policy and regulatory framework governing the market in the major markets.
- Detailed insight on major companies such as SMA Solar, KACO new energy, Fronius, Siemens and Schneider Electric.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global solar PV inverters market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Position yourself to take advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of major market participants by understanding and responding to company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.