Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Modules Market to 2020 - Significant Cost Advantages in Asia Set to Increase Manufacturing Capabilities” report gives an in-depth analysis of Global Solar PV Modules market and provides forecasts up to 2020.
The research analyzes the growth, evolution of Solar PV Modules market up to 2010 and gives historical and forecast statistics for the period 2001-2020. This research also gives detailed analysis of the market structures of the technology and regulatory policies that govern it.
The report analyses the shift of the manufacturing base to the Asian countries. The report also gives an insight about emergence of many countries such as France, the US etc. and talks about the strategies and policies formulated by them to promote the growth of solar pv module industry. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the changing dynamics of solar pv module industry.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the solar pv module market.
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe and Americas) solar pv module production capacity and production from 2005–2010, forecast forward for 10 years to 2020.
- Production capacity and production of solar pv modules in key countries of each geography from 2005–2010, forecast forward for 10 years to 2020.
- Key topics covered include in-depth analysis of global renewable power industry and technological analysis of the solar pv modules.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the solar pv module Market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the global solar pv module market.
- Identify the most suitable business segment and geography to invest in the solar pv module industry.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies in the various geographies.
- What is the future demand potential of the solar pv module industry? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important markets.
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)