The civil air transport sector continues to be a target for terrorism and criminal activities. In 2014, there have been high profile attacks on aviation infrastructure in Pakistan. The months of June and July, 2014 have witnessed significant tightening of security procedures at airports in the USA and Europe in response to a significant terror warning that explosive devices were being constructed to by-pass current airport security measures. It is these evolving threats to civil aviation that will continue to drive demand and investment for new security technologies and systems that can detect and mitigate the latest security threats.
Following the recent economic downturn, many national governments in mature aviation security markets are reducing public spending. The adoption of new risk based strategies is also determining the focus on particular security systems and technologies, most notably biometric and screening technology.
High growth in air traffic volumes in China, South East Asia and the Middle East will account for and sustain growth in the aviation security sector. New infrastructure, for example airports or terminal buildings will require investment in security equipment to meet international aviation safety and security standards, thus accounting for much of the growth in the aviation security market over the next decade. This report has determined that the value of the world aviation security market will reach US$19.48bn in 2014.
The aviation security market is reactive and can experience rapid change in a short period of time. Demand is driven by existing and emerging security threats to the air transport sector. Additional market drivers include reviews and changes to international safety and security which lead to demand and investment for new security equipment, and product lifecycles which require the replacement of outdated and obsolete equipment and technology.
Why you should buy the Aviation Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Prospects for Leading Companies in Cargo, Passenger, Airline & Airport Security Report
What are the future prospects of the global aviation security market? The comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
How this 211 page report delivers:
• View global aviation security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to compete more effectively in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 181 tables, graphs, and charts
- Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future aviation security market prospects.
• Details of 91 contracts in the aviation security market
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the aviation security sector.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the aviation security industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give your more industry influence. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these aviation security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- Passenger and baggage screening forecast 2014-2024
- Air cargo security forecast 2014-2024
- Access control forecast 2014-2024
- Digital surveillance forecast 2014-2024
- Perimeter security forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national aviation security markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for aviation security companies in mature and emerging markets, developed and developing countries from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 12 leading national markets
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- French forecast 2014-2024
- German forecast 2014-2024
- Australian forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian forecast 2014-2024
- Italian forecast 2014-2024
- Indian forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
- UAE forecast 2014-2024
- Israeli forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 12 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine several detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing advances in the aviation security market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following issues that are of critical importance to the aviation security sector;
- Regulatory frameworks and legislation
- Continuing evolution of security threats to civil air transport that require new security solutions
- Government budget restraints
- Industry reliance on government contracts
- Privacy and health concerns over security screening technology
- Forecast growth in passenger and cargo volumes in the aviation sector
- Delays to aviation infrastructure projects
• Identify who the leading companies are in the aviation security market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. By exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you will see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for the aviation security industry remain strong and from 2014 onwards, there appear to be technological advances for security equipment that will provide opportunities for revenue growth. View the assessment of the leading competitors and growing companies. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading aviation security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, M&A activity, regional emphasis and focus, competitors and revenues. Leading companies profiled include:
- American Science and Engineering
- Analogic Corporation
- Human Recognition Systems
- Implant Sciences Corporation
- L-3 Communications – Security & Detection Systems division
- Leidos Holdings
- Morpho Detection (Safran)
- Rapiscan Systems
- Smiths Detection
- Westminster Aviation Security Services
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the aviation security market
Aviation Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies in Cargo, Passenger, Airline and Airport Security provides impartial aviation security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
This report is consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews are included in the report. The research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the Aviation Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies in Cargo, Passenger, Airline and Airport Security report can benefit you
This report is intended at anyone who requires detailed analysis of the global aviation security industry and market prospects. The contents of this report include national and submarket forecasts, predictions and analyses of outlooks, opportunities and restraints for the aviation security market. There are two expert opinions from aviation security suppliers which offer unique industry accounts of prospects for aviation security currently and in the near future. Discover what the major dynamics are that drive the aviation security industry. Find out which national markets and submarkets are likely to expand or generate the most sales and revenue.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking crucial business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts for 2014-2024 at the national and submarket level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces, and expected product developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the aviation security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order our report, Aviation Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies in Cargo, Passenger, Airline and Airport Security, now.