The Commercial Aerospace Segment of the Global Aerospace Industry is in the middle of a significant growth phase driven primarily by significant growth in air traffic & cargo traffic globally led by emerging markets along with other strong, long-term growth drivers complemented perfectly by the introduction of new aircraft programs by almost all key industry OEMs featuring cutting-edge technologies along with commercialization of a range of incremental as well as radical innovations by key players in the global aerospace industry value chain which has been a key driver of major fleet renewals underway across airlines globally and is ultimately transpiring into significant growth avenues marked by burgeoning order backlogs for new aircraft programs across all key industry OEMs, namely, Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier & Embraer. The introduction of new wide-body aircraft programs by Boeing & Airbus; incorporating a range of performance enhancement features and delivering optimized operating economics through integration of new, highly fuel efficient engines; is enabling airlines globally to open new, untapped markets and pursue potential growth opportunities & avenues effectively.
The aerospace industry OEMs thus; buoyed by the record order backlogs and having fine-tuned their medium term product portfolio strategies; are focusing their efforts on & planning ways to increase aircraft production rate over near term to meet original delivery schedules and to harness the long-term visibility of their order books effectively through optimization of industrial footprint and enhanced alignment of capital expenditure and allocation of resources with the order book position & demand trend. Apart from OEMs, other key players in the industry value chain, too, are making significant investments towards expansion of their existing industrial base in-line with the planned, significant increase in aircraft production rate across OEMs over near term and aligning & fine-tuning their strategies with emerging as well as latent industry trends & developments. Additionally, with a significant share of demand projected to emanate from emerging markets, led by the Asia-Pacific region which itself is projected to account for more than one-third of new airplane deliveries through 2033; all industry players are likely to achieve further diversification of their global industrial footprint across traditional & emerging markets over medium term.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key strategies and plans being conceptualized and pursued by the 10 leading global aerospace industry players amid the continued, robust demand for commercial airplanes projected over the next 2 decades driven by continued series of fleet renewals & fleet expansion across airlines globally fuelled by R&D powered technological innovations, growth in low-cost carriers across key global markets and development of new, innovative operating models by airlines. The report also analyzes the strategic positioning of these key industry players and provides a comprehensive SWOT framework analysis on them.
Key Strategies & Plans included in the Report for each Industry Player:
- Product Portfolio Strategies & Plans
- Market Specific Strategies & Plans
- R&D Strategies & Plans
- Growth Strategies & Plans
- Business and Corporate Strategies & Plans
- Sales & Marketing Strategies & Plans
- Production/Manufacturing Strategies & Plans
- Financial Strategies & Plans
Key Excerpts/Findings from the Report:
- Analysis of Boeing’s Strategic Product Portfolio Expansion & Continued Investments across Product Line with the Pursuit of Platform based Product Strategy driven by development of Aircraft Variants Spearheaded by the 787 Dreamliner Aircraft Family.
- Airbus Group’s focus on enhancing profitability by 2015 and Plans for significant diversification of its global industrial footprint over medium term.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Bombardier’s R&D Powered Technological Backbone, Plans to Double its Aerospace Segment’s Revenue Base by 2030 & Rapid International Diversification Strategy.
- Analysis of Pratt & Whitney’s Long-Term Technology Strategy spearheaded by the Geared Turbofan Technology as the Mainstay and Strategic Plans for a Foray into the Wide Body Aircraft Segment over Medium Term through Development of Next Generation GTF Engine Configurations and a Differentiated Engine Architecture.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Roll Royce’s Plans to Re-enter the Narrow-Body Aircraft Segment, Plans for Expansion of Existing Presence in the Wide-Body Aircraft Segment and Analysis of the Group’s Long-Term R&D and Technology Strategy.
- Analysis of GE’s Strategic Plans, Continued Strengthening & Expansion of Global Engine MRO Service Network & Continued Expansion of its North America based Industrial Footprint with GE Gearing Up for the Production Phase of its LEAP Engine Program.
- Analysis of Honeywell’s Medium Term Growth Plans, Targets & Strategy – 2014-2018 – Spearheaded by Focused, Inorganic Pursuits and a Global Growth Strategy.
- Emerging Markets to Spearhead Growth of Commercial Aviation over Medium Term.
- Narrow-Body/Single Aisle Aircraft Segment Projected to Lead Commercial Aviation in Volume terms through mid 2030s.
- Analysis of Key Technological Innovations & Technology Trends Likely to Shape Industry’s Future.
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for
- Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking Exercise
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment & Analysis for each key Industry Player
- Strategic Insights into key Business Strategies & Plans being pursued by each key Industry Player
- Comprehensive SWOT Framework Analysis on each of the Aerospace Companies
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Medium Term Business & Strategic Outlook for all key players
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining access to Key Industry as well as Market Trends, Insights & Growth Opportunities
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Strategic Perspective on the Industry’s Medium Term Strategic Outlook
The report is a niche, key & vital resource on the Business Strategy Domain given its unique disposition & strategic focus on leading Global Aerospace Industry Players. The report would be quintessential for those having strategic interest in the Global Aerospace Industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Top Management of Companies, OEMs, Suppliers, Distributors, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain as well as existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists & all those associated with the Global Aerospace Industry or any of these companies.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; is custom-built for meetings & presentations, being built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; in addition, to being a ready self-reckoner as well as a quick reference guide driving, enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.