Actuator & Electronic Components Market in Commercial Aviation - Global Trends & Forecasts 2013 - 2020
By Systems (Mechanical, Electrical, & Digital Electronics), Vertical (Narrow Body, Wide Body, Very Large, & Regional Transport Aircraft) and Geography
Actuators are components used to set a system in the motion and control its mechanism. They convert energy into motion; such energy is taken from pneumatic or hydraulic fluid pressure or by electric current. They are categorized as electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical. They are widely used in electromagnetic brakes, landing gears, seat actuation, manual drives, load limiters, clutches, and position feedback for commercial aircrafts.
The report deals with all the driving forces, restraints, and opportunities with respect to the actuation technologies and electrical components market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. It also includes Porterís analysis of components and products. It profiles major companies active in this market. It provides competitive landscape of the key players that covers the key growth strategies. The report also formulates the entire value chain of the market. The key players in the actuator and electronic component market covered in the report are Curtiss Wright (U.S.), Honeywell international Inc. (U.S.), Microsemi Corporation (U.S.), Moog, Inc. (U.S.), Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Collins Inc. (U.S.), Saab AB (Sweden), Safran SA (France), and Thales SA (France).
- Analysis of the global actuators and electrical components market by product, technology, application, industry vertical, and geography with the overall market statistics as well as detailed classification and splits by market revenue
- Impact analysis of the actuators and electrical components market, which elaborates the factors currently driving and inhibiting the growth of this market as well as their impact in the short and long-term
- Strategic analysis of each sub-segmented market with respect to the individual growth trends and their contribution to the overall actuators and electrical components market
- Defining the opportunities present in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
- Detailed competitive landscape, along with the identification of the key players in each type of product market with the help of their company profiles, key strategies, and latest developments, in order to analyze their respective market shares and core competencies
- Seven year revenue forecast (2014-2020) of the global actuators and electrical components market and its various submarkets with respect to the four main geographies, namely Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW). RoW includes Middle East and Africa
- Porterís five forces analysis in detail along with technology and market roadmaps, evolution and history of actuators, and its respective markets
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments, and value chain analysis of the global actuators and electrical components market
Company profiles of key industry players active in the global actuators and electrical components market and analysis of their market shares, core competencies, and key strategies in different segments
Purchase this Report