The Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
The report,The Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Australia.
Between 2010 and 2014, Australian government invested a cumulative amount of US$129.5 billion in the defense sector, which is expected to rise to US$150.9 billion over the forecast period. This higher spending is triggered by the government plans to procure new arms and ammunitions, replacing the old ones and to lend greater assistance to the allied troops in the global war against terrorism and the rising number of peacekeeping mission.
Reasons To Buy
"The Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Australia defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Australia defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Australia defense industry.
Purchase this Report
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.