This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
The report,The Belgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Belgium.
The effects of the European debt crisis and widening fiscal deficit pushed the Belgian government to lower its budget for the defense sector during 2010–2014. Belgian defense expenditure registered a negative CAGR of 0.31% between 2010 and 2014. Although the budget is projected to record annual decline in 2015 and 2016, an expected economic upturn in the second half of the decade will lead to an increase in the defense budget from 2017 onwards.
Reasons To Buy
"The Belgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Belgium defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Belgium defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Belgium defense industry.