Distributed fibre optic technologies can now be found being deployed in a wide range of applications featuring as an essential component of almost every energy services company’s efforts to manage existing assets, and exploit fresh resources. Elsewhere they also provide private and public consumers with an effective, and relatively inexpensive, means of enhancing perimeter security systems and enabling defensive redundancy. In addition to providing a multitude of naval vessels with yet another means to obtain situational awareness of their combat environment. It is in the oil & gas sector where much of the market momentum for DAS growth will develop however. With the rise of global energy prices, operators have been granted the incentive to move into previously uncultivated territory and this has increased opportunities in the areas of monitored hydraulic fracturing and seismic acquisition.
Expenditure in this overall DAS market is anticipated to reach $653.8m in 2014 and only increase thereafter as both technological advancements and international development create opportunities for more growth.
Why you should buy Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014–2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications
What is the future of the DAS market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 334 page report delivers
- View global DAS market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014–2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Our report provides 273 tables, charts and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future DAS market prospects.
- Find details of 74 contracts signed in the market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from this industry knowledge allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the DAS sector.
- See 9 exclusive expert interviews.
- Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the DAS sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Interviews with the following companies are included:
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Fotech Solutions
- fibrisTerre GmbH
- OZ Optics
- Pruett Tech Inc.
- AP Sensing
- POLUS–ST LLC
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014–2024
- What are the dynamics of the DAS industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these DAS submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024.
- Critical Infrastructure Submarket Forecast 2014–2024
- Oil & Gas Submarket Forecast 2014–2024
- Security Submarket Forecast 2014–2024
- Military Submarket Forecast 2014–2024
Understand the prospects for the leading 15 national DAS markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for DAS companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 for 15 leading national markets. Each of these market forecasts is broken down into the 4 individual submarkets as detailed above.
- US forecast 2014–2024
- Chinese forecast 2014–2024
- Canadian forecast 2014–2024
- Russian forecast 2014–2024
- Saudi Arabian forecast 2014–2024
- Australian forecast 2014–2024
- U.K. forecast 2014–2024
- Indian forecast 2014–2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014–2024
- ROK forecast 2014–2024
- France forecast 2014–2024
- German forecast 2014–2024
- Japanese forecast 2014–2024
- Israeli forecast 2014–2024
- Nigerian forecast 2014–2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014–2024
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the DAS industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading DAS companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Fotech Solutions Ltd.
- FutureFibre Technologies Ltd.
- Halliburton Company
- Lios Technology GmbH
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Omnisens SA
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Savcor Group Ltd
- Schlumberger Limited
- Southwest Microwave, Inc
Plus receive brief overviews of several other notable companies involved in the DAS market:
- AP Sensing
- fibrisTerre GmbH
- IFOS, Inc.
- OZ Optics
- Pruett Tech, Inc.
- Tendeka Group
- Weatherford International Ltd.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the DAS market
The Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014–2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications report provides impartial DAS sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
The report consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews are included in the report. The report's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualtative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014–2024
How the Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014–2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications report can benefit you
The report is for anyone requiring analysis of the DAS market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014–2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the DAS sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014–2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications. Avoid missing out –order our report now.