Analysis of the Global Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation Market
Rise of the DDoS Attack Spurs Demand for Comprehensive Solutions
Published: Jul 2014 - Pages: 169 - Publisher: Frost & Sullivan - Report code: ASDR-129045
Threat actors use DDoS attacks to block access to targeted websites for legitimate users. These attacks are becoming increasingly disruptive, frequent, and sophisticated. As a result, businesses require purpose-built solutions to detect and block the full array of DDoS attacks. Demand for DDoS mitigation solutions is growing, but the market faces a number of challenges going forward.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What factors drive demand for DDoS mitigation solutions?
- What factors are restraining market growth?
- Which vendors offer DDoS mitigation solutions that meet business needs?
- What vertical markets are most interested in DDoS mitigation?
- What types of organizations are deploying DDoS mitigation solutions?
- Will the DDoS mitigation market remain a stand-alone market?
Purchase this Report
- Telecom & IT
- Telecom & Datacom
- Mobile & Wireless
- General Telecom & Datacom
- IT Hardware & Networks
- Data Centers & Networks
- General Software