Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024
Opportunities for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance
Published: May 2014 - Pages: 308 - Publisher: Visiongain - Report code: ASDR-111080
The global border security market is currently undergoing an unprecedented boom period as a result of a ‘virtuous circle’ that has recently formed and will be driving spending for some time. This dynamic is fuelled by three interlocking developments. First, there are increased pressures and risks impacting national borders, such as illegal immigration or terrorist infiltration. Second, more financial resources are available for border security projects especially in developing countries which are also experiencing the greatest problems, such as Brazil or India – but also in rich countries such as Saudi Arabia or Australia. Third, there is the maturation of new technologies (such as UAVs) which are now offering accessible solutions to previously intractable border security problems. The new report assesses that the global border security spending will total $23.72bn in 2014.
However, growth will be neither open-ended nor similar across the various areas of the border security market. Some national border security markets are set to take off spectacularly, some classes of equipment will perform much better than many expect, some segments of the market are a good investment in the short run, and some will add strong value down the line – find out which, by reading the analysis.
Why you should buy Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance
What border security technologies and products will perform best, where – and when? What is the interplay between military and civilian border security provisions? Why will some market trends continue and others will fade out? The comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 308 page report will deliver:
View border security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Our report provides 264 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the border security market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future border security market prospects.
Details of 220 border security contracts, projects and programmes.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the border security market.
Expert opinion from two companies involved in border security
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report. You will find strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit from prospects for investments and sales
- Bundesdruckerei GmbH
- Blighter Surveillance Systems (UK)
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the border security market? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue – and when? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these border security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Perimeter Surveillance and Detection Systems
- Border Control and ICT Systems
- Manned Vehicles, Vessels and Aircraft for border patrol and surveillance
- Unmanned Air, Ground and Maritime Systems
- Physical Infrastructure, Support and Other Services
Understand the prospects for the leading regional border security markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for border security companies in developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 19 leading national markets plus 4 detailed ‘rest of the world’ regions:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- Rest of Latin America
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 19 leading nations and 4 extra ‘Rest of the World’ regions in detail
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- You will gain a clear picture of the demand volume for each class of border security solutions, as well as of available spending budgets of countries concerned
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
Identify which are the leading companies in the global border security market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View the assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 21 leading border security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Boeing Defence, Space and Security
- DRS Technologies
- Elbit Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics Systems
- General Dynamics
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Safran / Morpho
- Smiths Group / Smiths Detection
- Thales Group
- UniSys Corporation
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the border security market
Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance provides impartial border security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
The new research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket, national and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance can benefit you
The new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the border security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the border security sector and find out what its future market outlook is.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Purchase this Report