Military communications systems, equipment and services remain one of the most vital components required in order for an effective and modern military to fulfil its stated capabilities. The essential nature of a highly interconnected military over air, land and sea for nations to react and take action to a particular event or situation, means that investment and development of communications capacity, alongside new technological expansion upon existing communications structures, will continue over the next decade. The new report has calculated that in 2014 the market will be worth $16.35bn.
This new report is a completely fresh market assessment of the military communications sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains three company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and more contract awards information. This updated report also features increased national market breakdown with all 15 leading national forecasts and the Rest of the World forecast broken down by their submarkets.
How this report delivers:
- View global military communications market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 informing your understanding and allowing you to effectively compete for new business opportunities
See highly quantitative content: Our comprehensive 371 page report provides instant market insight
- Our report provides 292 tables, charts, and graphs and details of over 300 contracts and programmes. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military communications market prospects allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military communications sector
Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. See exclusive information
– By reading the full transcripts of our exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military communications sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Data Link Solutions
- Pentek Inc.
- SkyWave Mobile Communications
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014–2024
– Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these military communications submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024. These submarket forecasts are at the global level and for each of the 15 leading national markets.
- Terminals & Payloads forecast 2014–2024
- SATCOM forecast 2014–2024
- Encryption, Interception and Jamming forecast 2014–2024
- Technical Services and Support forecast 2014–2024
Understand the prospects for the leading national military communications markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for military communications companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 for 15 leading national markets plus the Rest of the World. The 15 leading national markets include 4 individual forecasts for each of the submarkets identified above.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of the World (ROW)
View a barriers to entry analysis for each of the leading national military communications markets – where are the major opportunities?
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes for each of the 15 leading countries.
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
Identify who the leading companies are in the military communications market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View the assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. with profiles of 20 leading military communications companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Company
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- L–3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- ViaSat Inc
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military communications market
Military Communications Report 2014–2024: Market Potential for Terminals & Payloads, SATCOM, Encryption, Interception & Jamming, Technical Services & Support provides impartial military communications sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
How the Military Communications Report 2014–2024: Market Potential for Terminals & Payloads, SATCOM, Encryption, Interception & Jamming, Technical Services & Support report can benefit you
The report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military communications market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage. Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the poential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Military Communications Report 2014–2024: Market Potential for Terminals & Payloads, SATCOM, Encryption, Interception & Jamming, Technical Services & Support. Avoid missing out –order our report now.