Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Security Personnel and Cyber, Maritime & Perimeter Security Companies
The oil and gas infrastructure security market will experience steady growth over the next 10 years. The unconventional oil and gas boom, the expansion of the LNG infrastructure supply chain, continued offshore developments and the emergence of the digital oilfield are all prime factors for new security solution spending. The new report has assessed that global expenditure on oil and gas infrastructure security provisions will reach $36.9bn in 2014.
There are myriad factors affecting the security environment in which oil and gas assets are developed and transited. Current oil and gas infrastructure, future expansion plans, the present and evolving security situation and the perception of those responsible for infrastructure security all shape current and future spending. Threat perception is particularly important for the IT asset security market; this is because many mid– and small–cap oil and gas companies continue to be unaware of the vulnerabilities inherent in the automation and control systems they are beginning to use on a daily basis.
Instability in some market spaces is currently on the increase – Nigeria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen – to name but a few examples, and this is increasing the security spend on onshore infrastructure security personnel. The involvement of homeland security or military assets in the protection of oil and gas assets further drives up spending.
Lastly, the importance of oil and gas revenue – as a percentage of government revenue, and therefore power – creates a situation where the hydrocarbon assets are strategic targets for dissidents. This consistently leads to a very significant focus on the security of oil and gas infrastructure at a level far above that of territories in which oil and gas is less correlated with the government’s power.
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014–2024: Prospects for Security Personnel and Cyber, Maritime & Perimeter Security Companies
What is the future of the oil and gas infrastructure security market? The comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
View global market forecasts for oil and gas infrastructure security, as well as analysis from 2014–2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of market expenditure, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014–2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 324 page report provides 175 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil and gas infrastructure security market prospects.
- You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil and gas infrastructures security situation and sector.
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014–2024
What are the key trends and factors affecting each segment of the oil and gas infrastructure security markets going forward? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will require the greatest level of expenditure and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of the submarkets of the oil and gas infrastructure security market with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024.
- Onshore Security Personnel Forecast 2014–2024
- Perimeter Security, Access Control and Electronic Surveillance Forecast 2014–2024
- Maritime Security Submarket Forecast 2014–2024 (includes expenditure on security personnel, equipment, security apparatus and assets, access control and surveillance for securing oil and gas assets in the offshore environment).
- Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2014–2024
Understand the prospects for the leading national oil and gas infrastructure security market – where will the expenditure be the highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
Learn about the market potential for companies providing oil and gas infrastructure security solutions in both developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 for the 16 leading national markets of:
- Saudi Arabia
- The Rest of the World, which includes market prospects for:
Four national markets provide further detail with submarket breakdowns, wherein expenditure is quantified and forecast in each of the four submarkets. This is revealed for the leading national markets of:
- And a breakout of the expenditure explicitly on onshore security personnel in Nigeria.
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 16 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues.
- You will be able to see detailed tables of major oil and gas infrastructure projects of particular note to the 16 leading national markets.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the oil and gas infrastructure security market. Discover what the present and future outlook for security service providers will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- The evolving security situation facing oil and gas infrastructure
- The political risk involved in each market space
- The perception of the threat faced by oil and gas assets
- The extent of the reaction to the current security threats
- The importance of oil and gas infrastructure security to each leading national market.
- Trends in the oil and gas industry of importance to spending on infrastructure security.
- Upcoming oil and gas infrastructure investment and the linkage with increased security solution spending.
- The evolution of the digital oilfield and its impact on oil and gas infrastructure expenditure.
Identify who the leading companies for the provision of oil and gas infrastructure security
Our report reveals the companies with the largest stake in the market, as well as those with the greatest potental. The report explores and analyses the activities of these companies. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 33 leading companies examining their positioning and focus.
- Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited (APS)
- Aegis Defence Services Limited
- Airbus Defence and Space, (Formerly Cassidian)
- Andrews International
- Axis Communications AB
- BAE Systems
- Control Risks
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics
- Honeywell International
- IndigoVision Group
- Industrial Defender
- Kaspersky Lab
- Kratos Defence and Security Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Magal S3
- Maritime & Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC)
- NetWitness Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- Olive Group
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales Group
- Triple Canopy
- Waterfall Security Solutions
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil and gas infrastructure security market
The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014–2024: Prospects for Security Personnel and Cyber, Maritime & Perimeter Security Companies report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
The new report is consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Covisint and Cimation are included in the report. The research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014–2024
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research