Following the tragic events of September 11 2001, much attention has been focused on improving aviation security by developing regulations and integrating new technologies to reduce the potential threats from terrorist activities. For the most part, security arrangements (regulations and technologies) have been concentrated on the area of passenger travel. The recent failed attempt to plant bombs inside two ink cartridges as cargo was a wake up call for the industry and for national governments. Recommendations following internal reviews of air cargo security called for enhanced screening of cargo but their implementation has proven to be a considerable challenge given the size of the industry and the costs of undertaking the enhancements.
Subsequently the air cargo industry and the international and national regulatory authorities have come up with a compromise to increase the levels of screening whilst at the same time minimising the level of disruption via known shippers programmes. In effect, these programmes allow for known shippers to screen their own cargo if they adhere to a common set of standards. By expanding these security measures throughout the supply chain, considerable business opportunities exist for manufacturers of air cargo security and screening system technologies. The new report has determined that the value of the global air cargo security and screening systems market in 2014 will reach $500m.
This report is a completely fresh market assessment of the air cargo security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions, in particular, the new report assesses the impact of the last year and the coming worldwide implementation of new regulations related to air cargo security.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global air cargo security and screening systems market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, national market and submarket forecasts from 2014–2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 272 page report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs and details 263 contracts and programmes in the market. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future air cargo security and screening systems market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the air cargo security sector
By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the air cargo security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit:
- Allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- CEIA S.p.A
- Morpho Detection
- MultiX S.A.
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014–2024
– What are the dynamics of the air cargo security industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these air cargo security and screening systems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024.
- X–ray Inspection Systems submarket forecast 2014–2024
- Explosive Detection Systems submarket forecast 2014–2024
- Explosive Trace Detection submarket forecast 2014–2024
- Perimeter, Surveillance, Access Control and Other Systems submarket forecast 2014–2024
Understand the prospects for the leading national air cargo security and screening systems markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for air cargo security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 for 9 leading national markets.
- United States forecast 2014–2024
- China forecast 2014–2024
- Germany forecast 2014–2024
- Japan forecast 2014–2024
- United Kingdom forecast 2014–2024
- France forecast 2014–2024
- United Arab Emirates forecast 2014–2024
- South Korea forecast 2014–2024
- India forecast 2014–2024
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 9 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 9 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the air cargo security industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the air cargo security industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View the assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading air cargo security and screening systems companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- 3DX–RAY Ltd.
- American Science and Engineering Inc. (AS&E)
- G4S PLC
- Implant Sciences Corporation
- L–3 Security & Detection Systems Inc.
- Morpho Detection Inc.
- NUCTECH Company Ltd.
- RapiScan Systes Inc.
- Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc.
- Smiths Detection
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the air cargo security and screening systems market
The Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014–2024: Prospects for Leading Players report provides impartial air cargo security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
The new report is consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with CEIA S.p.A, Morpho Detection, MulitX S.A. and SEDET are included in the report. The research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014–2024
How the Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014–2024: Prospects for Leading Players report can benefit you
The new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the air cargo security and screening systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014–2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the air cargo security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.